If your business requires regular, on-call, extensive HR and employment legislation support, acting as an internal HR function would, our HR Management service can provide you with this expertise and support.
The benefits of having an external HR function:
- Expertise, instant access to a wealth of HR knowledge and experience
- Tailored, an HR function that fits the HR needs of your business
- Flexibility, HR support when you need it and for as long as you require
- Value, having the HR capability without the extensive costs of an internal HR department
- Integrity, as an external provider being able to provide advice and guidance that is honest, objective and fair
Working in partnership with you, this HR Management support could be provided over a short or extended period on a regular basis, and could be undertaken remotely or at your premises depending on your requirements.
Some of the aspects we could fulfil as part of your external HR function (not exhaustive):
- Maintaining and updating documentation, incl. contracts and handbooks
- Managing disciplinary, grievance, discrimination and redundancy situations
- Designing and implementing a performance management policy and process
- Providing up to date employment legislation support
- Managing all recruitment on behalf of your business, including the use of psychometric testing
- Managing change within the organisation Coaching and personal development of individuals / teams within the company